Thanks for visiting!
We hope you can find everything you need. Uniqueness is focused on providing high-quality service and satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel to contact us.
What is Shea Butter?
Natural Shea butter is extracted from the pit of a nut that grows only on the magnifolia tree.
How is it made?
This long and arduous process begins with the pits are taken from the fruit, boiled, and then sun dried for 3 – 5 days before they are roasted to dehydration. Afterwards, the Shea butter is extracted by hand from the pit of the nut.
What ‘s the appearance of Shea Butter?
Pure, unrefined Shea butter ranges in the golden-greenish-beige color and still retains the smoky scent of the extraction process. There is also refined and ultra-refined Shea butter which are usually white and unscented. The use of gases and chemicals in the process of refining the butter in order to deodorize it can compromise its healing abilities. Almost all retail Shea butter sold in America is white and odorless, refined Shea butter with a chemically extended shelf life. Lastly, there is also yellow Shea butter with has it’s appearance thanks to the palm oil sometimes added to Shea butter.
What’s in Shea Butter?
Shea Butter is high in, A and E along with natural fats and
minerals. Lastly the presence of Stigmasterol in Shea Butter helps to reduce swelling in muscles.
What are the uses of Shea Butter?
- Helps , burns, and stretch marks.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and .
- An ideal hair dressing that protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents .
- Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
- Fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps bruises to heal.
- Helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants.
- Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
- Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
- Ideal for , dermatitis, eczema, sunburn and athletes foot.
- Rejuvenates and adds elasticity to skin.
- Firms up and helps clear wrinkles.
- Massage Shea butter into areas affected by , join pains, or other muscular ache.
- Naturally contains vitamins A and E.
To order click on products on the upper right corner
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!