We started making pure shea butter five years ago from a recipe developed by grandparents. Our product has no additives its made from raw shea butter and does wonders for skin.
Some Benefits are listed below. This can be helpful in making a decision to try this product for the first time.
- Evens skin tone & returns luster to skin & hair.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum, beeswax or mineral oil based products.
- Shea Butter moisturizes & protects skin & scalp Especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
- Shea Butter doesn't clog pores & block hair shaft.
- Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
- Eczema,acne, psoriasis and much more
Shea Butter originates from a tree called Karite. The nuts on the tree is harvested and the paste in the nut is where Shea butter is obtained. Thousands of nuts from the Karite make up the Shea Butter Cream.
Take a natural approach to keeping your skin clean and healthy. This black soap is soft, organically shaped, delicately textured and exudes a natural, earthy smell. It's ideal for cleaning your hands, face and body, and it can even be lathered up and used as a shampoo. Its gentle natural ingredients make it effective for people with damaged or sensitive skin.
Benefits of black soap:
- Natural black soaps help deep clean skin.
- black soap works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin.
- Help clear skin bumps and spots by using black soap daily.
- Helps relieve acne oily skin & other skin problems.
- Black soap is also great for removing makeup.
- Black soap benefits against premature facial lines and wrinkles.
- Black soap can also be lathered and used as an effective shampoo.
p.o. box 1102
Redan, Ga 30074